Update eQSL Sent Fields to "Y"
When you created your eQSL.cc ADIF file, DXKeepr set all of your unmarked eQSL sent fields to R (Requested). Now that you have uploaded your ADIF file to eQSL.cc you will want to change all of the R's to Y (YES) to indicate that you eQSL's have been sent. To do this:
- Backup your log by clicking the "Config" button defining a Backup folder and clicking the "Backup" button then close the Configuration dialog box.
- Click the "Adv" (advanced filter) button located immediately to the left or the Filter text box.
- In one of the 4 SQL Query Filter boxes, enter the following SQL where clause. Be sure to enclose the R in single quotes: APP_DXKeeper_EQSL_QSL_SENT = 'R'
- Click the "Filter" button next to the statement you entered in step 3.
- Click the "Adv" button again.
- In the "Item ADIF field name" box on the "Modify QSOs in Log Page Display" panel select APP_DXKeeper_EQSL_QSL_SENT from the drop down list.
- In "Item new value", select Y from the drop down list.
- Click the "Mod" button and answer "Yes" to the message box question that pops up.