Recognizing Broken QSOs
Conditions that will result in a QSO being considered as broken:
- missing or invalid country code
- invalid callsign
- missing band
- missing mode
- missing or invalid begin date
- missing or invalid end date (e.g. before begin date)
- missing operator
- satellite name is present, but propagation mode isn't "SAT"
- missing myQTHID (if one or more myQTHs have been defined)
- invalid IOTA tag
- invalid QSL dates (sent/received, cards/eQSL/LotW)
If you enable all 6 panels in the Main window's Log QSOs tab and visit a broken QSO, the offending item's label should be rendered in red (for a critical problem) or blue (for a non-critical problem).