If Something Isn't Working Correctly
If one of your DXLab applications seems to not be working correctly, please don't panic. In particular, do not attempt to uninstall and then re-install the application, or to delete files you believe may be responsible, or to re-upload all of your QSOs to eQSL or LotW; these actions can create larger problems than the one you're confronting. Instead, follow this procedure.
If the Title Bar of the DXLab applications contains a see errorlog... message, see Errorlogs.
If a DXLab application is slow to start or runs slowly, see Applications that can Interfere with DXLab Applications
- a description of the incorrect behavior
- a description of the behavior you expected
- steps to reproduce the problem (if known, and not obvious from the behavioral descriptions)
- the versions of the DXLab applications you're running (these are displayed in the title bar of each application's Main window)
- the flavor of Windows you're running
- an indication of whether an errorlog.txt file is present in the application's folder
- your first name and callsign
If you haven't joined the DXLab Discussion group, you'll likely get a faster response by joining and posting a message there, but you can also send an email message containing the above information to the author at aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com.