|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|[[http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dxlab/post|Post a question or suggestion on the DXLab reflector]]||[[DXLabDiscussionGroup|Post a question or suggestion on the DXLab Discussion Group]]|
Establishing an Initial eQSL Account
If this will be your first experience with eQSL.CC please read the slide tutorial entitled "How do eQLs Work?" before you register. If you already have an eQSL.cc account but want to create additional accounts for previous callsigns or becaue you have moved to a new QTH please follow the procedure at Establishing additional eQSL.cc accouints.
Note that if you are planning to participate in eQSL.CC as an SWL and you need a unique callsign to use please visit the SWARL site and apply for an SWL callsign.
Right click here and select open in new window so that you can refer back here as you go along.
- Enter your amateur or SWL callsign in the box provided, select either "Licensed Amateur" or "SWL" and then click the "Register" button. This will open another form where you will fill out the information that becomes your eQSL profile. Please be sure to select the correct country and State/Province (if applicable) fill out the blanks for ITU and CQ zones and also enter at least a 4 character grid square. These are very important because they determine the award credits that are given to other station for your eQSL's.
- Check your entries carefully and when you are sure everything is complete and correct, click "Register". You can now close the new window you opened in step 1.
- Within a few minutes you will receive an email from eQSL.CC containing a signup code. If you don't receive it within a few minutes please check your junk mailbox.
After receiving your signup code Right click here and select open in new window again.
- Enter your callsign and registration code and in the last box make up a password with which you will login; the password must be 14 characters or less.
- Finally, click the "Finish Registration" button and you will be ready to log on using your callsign and the password that you made up yourself.
Getting Help on eQSL.cc
Once you are logged on to eQSL.cc there are several ways to get help. First please read the FAQ. Second if you have questions of a general nature or have a suggestion click the "Community" Icon and select Forums. Last if you are having a problem or have a specific question with regard to your account click "Contact us" near the top of the left hand column to send a message to eQSL support. There are several well informed volunteers answering support mail who can help you with just about anything related to eQSL.cc.